Frequently Asked Questions for NTUC U FSE promotion
This is a promotion between NTUC U FSE and ZomWork to help freelancers increase productivity.
This promotion has 3 perks:
1. $68 cashback for your first completed project (minimum value of $100) here on ZomWork, applicable for all new signups with ZomWork
2. UNDER $100 on certain project categories designed to help you kickstart your outsourcing journey
3. Fee waiver for disputes
This promotion will end on 31 December 2018.
ZomWork reserves the right to end this promotion earlier.
For all new signups on ZomWork, your first completed project (minimum value of $100) on ZomWork will be valid for a $68 cashback.
Offer is valid till 31 December 2018.
Quote "UFSE" to enjoy the $68 cashback.
First completed project value must be a minimum of $100.
ZomWork reserves the right to change the promotion without further notice.
ZomWork terms and conditions apply https://www.zomwork.com/legal/terms-conditions
This cashback is for new signups on ZomWork only.
A project on ZomWork goes through the following phases:
1. Selecting a Talent to work with
2. Communicating with the Talent about your requirements
3. Drawing up a contract which has your requirements defined
4. Placing final project fee into escrow payment with ZomWork, so that the Talent can start working
5. Releasing the final project fee to the Talent, upon receiving and verifying the work done by them
When your project has finished all these phases, it is complete.
You must fill out the form at https://zomwork.com/ufse-cashback within 30 days of completing your project.
Once completed, we will transfer the $68 cash back to your stated bank account of choice within 30 days.
We have specially selected some Talents to provide their expertise on categories of work which are most commonly requested by freelancers, at a heavily discounted rate.
You cannot earn the $68 cash back in conjunction with a UNDER $100 project, as the minimum project value to qualify for the $68 cashback is $100.
If you and/or the Talent encounter a problem while working together that cannot be amicably resolved between the two parties, you may approach ZomWork to mediate the dispute. The usual dispute fee will be waived.
To start the dispute resolution process, kindly contact [email protected] with the nature of your dispute, as well as your Workspace ID. We will send you a reply within 3 business days to begin the process.